24 de marzo de 2008

Togor's Reef in March 2008

Due to, fortunately, this blog has been linked in some US blogs, I will start to write in english some of my articles here. This is the first one!
Today I only want to show you some pictures that I've made today. I'm really satisfied with the growth of some SPS and with the general appearance of my "small" reef (300l, 80 gallon approx. if I'm not wrong). I hope that you will like them and I also hope that you will write some comments about them. Thanks in advance by your cooperation!

The clam in the next picture (Tridacna Derasa) is the last animal that I've bought. I hope we will not have problems with possible predators (in the past I had a problem with a worm which killed a Tridacna Maxima).

This is the jewel of my kindgom. It's a Scolymia and I'm really lucky and proud to own it.

1 comentario:

glassbox dijo...

Very beautiful! The Scoly is a great specimen. We will make a post to share your blog with others ;o)